Found out Holy is a pagan term!
according to HIS (Exodus 3:14) ratson…
HOLY: In practically all languages, the word “holy” has been derived from the divinely honoured sun. According to Encyclopedia of Religions, HOLI is the Great Hindu spring festival, held in honour of Krishna, as the spring sun-god. Strong’s Concordance refers to “heile” (the sun’s rays). This form is almost identical to the German and Dutch equivalent of the English “holy.” The German and Dutch word is heilig, which is derived from Heil, the name of a Saxon idol.
The correct term is Qadosh
Paleo Hebrew is Qadash
I still need to clean this up as I just was made aware of it.
Everything I have been asking for lately has been happening!
Its become so odd, that it is becoming normal for me.
I wanted a pop up widget that would tell people how many people bought a set of scriptures, and I just found the tool today!
It even has more of the features I have been looking for for like $25USD with honey.com coupon for the most advanced expensive tool. Groovepages will eventually build the same tools but it will likely take them another year. The tool is normally worth $2950.00. I can’t afford monthly plans for sites that had that feature, but I can afford a lifetime plan for $25. I found the tool buried in StackSocial.
Just search for LeadWink at this link and I get a bonus if you buy!
Get $10 for every friend you refer
John 14:13 King James Bible
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Its been happening fast for me.
Its been happening on a tight budget too.
Somehow everything I have been asking for has been happening for the Glory of Ahayah and Yasha!
I want to battle this antichrist voting law system, by slowly showing people that the law still applies!
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from. the law, till all be fulfilled.
In His NAME!!!
I have a lot of work to do educating people!
I hope the world government carbon 666 tax fails and they give up and put in the Fathers law first, before the end happens!
Genesis in Paleo Hebrew = Baraahshayath
Bereshith (Genesis) modern Hebrew בראשיח
בראשיח converts to Baraahshayatha The last “a” drops off the end to make Baraahshayath So even the start of the scriptures is different!
They sound almost the same, but they are different.
A lot different then Genesis!
That is coming “out of Babylon”.
Added more images for my blog & websites
I found another lifetime offer on Vector images through VectorGrove.com
Stacksocial $39 reg $4,999.00 Lifetime offer!
23.40USD using honey.com chrome extension
32.27CAD pretty good deal for 1.2 Million Royalty-Free, Scalable Vector Images
I have been investing my own money into building this site. I spent $150USD on 300 DepositPhotos images, now this deal. Every ounce of income that comes in from book sales goes right back into building this site for A’HaYaH and Yasha! I now have the tools to make my blog interesting and the images to dress up my website as an image is worth 1000 words!
UN appoints Mark Carney to help finance climate action goals
Bank of England governor steps down in January and will replace Michael Bloomberg
As former Bank of Canada Governor he moves up the ladder
Started out in Ft Smith, NWT
Then up the ladder
Canadian Gov Financial advisor
Gov B of C
Gov B of E
The world controlling the Fiat money supply is now going to be trying to put in a world carbon 666 tax, even though the amount of carbon on the planet is a constant 0.06%, due to the Law of the Conservation of Mass. Its a scam tax designed to create a world government for the antichrist.
Found a Paleo Prayer on Pinterest! (with error fixed!)
An error in a Paleo Hebrew Prayer!
I have been burned out from making the Yasha Ahayah Scriptures Aleph Tav, but I noticed a Pinterest post on Luke 11:2-4 prayer and I thought it would be good to add it. I noticed an error “Lead us NOT into temptation, they had Lead us into temptation!”. They got the Earth and Heavens mixed up (backwards) too in the .jpg file. So I have fixed it in the YASAT. So I fixed it below and will be working on adding the Paleo Hebrew letters which will take some more time. NOT is Laah in Paleo Hebrew.
Luke 11:2 (YASAT) And he said unto them, When ye pray, say,
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Ahbanawa ShabaShamayam, Qadash Hayah Shamka.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
A’HaYaH Malakwathka Thabaah. Ratazahka Hayah Ishah, kawa Hayah Bashamayam, Ishah Baahrataza.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
Nathanlanawa Lachaam KalYawam.
4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us.
Wasalachlanawa Chaawabwathnawa; Kasalachnawa Chaawabwathyahawa.
And lead us NOT into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Thabayaahnawa Laah Banasayawan; Ahbal Hawashinawa Mayan Ri.
I had a person write me a few days ago about making a more “Hebrew” like version of the YASAT. His example rendition was in modern Hebrew, which came from Babylon, we are to come out of Her (Babylon). I wish I had the energy to verify every word, but I simply lack the time right now. I want to finish building a mobile website and work takes most of my time.
Yasha Ahayah website updates.
Just to let you know that the website funnel builder and shopping cart Groovepages.com will be released Dec 8, 2019 and with that I will start having the tools to make a new revamped website which is hopefully more professional looking. The Beta is out right now, but cannot publish and some tools are missing. Its been a large investment (approaching $2K with Slingly.com), but will hopefully payoff long term. I have had a hard time making the current websites “mobile friendly” and more professional looking at the same time. 41.6% of viewers come from a phone, so its important that I build the sites to handle that group to help spread the word. Groovepages are still building the modern tools and integrating everything to give a fast loading secure mobile website. I hope that this will also give me the tools to release a line of Yasha Ahayah clothing to help spread the word. People see a shirt or a shoe, before they see a book of Ahayah and Yashaya.
Shopping site is not working yet, but someday it will be.
Today I signed up to google voice for a phone number “One For Ahayah 777”, 1 4 Ahayah 777 or 1(424-292-4777). I plan to route calls to my Ooma phone and give my site a more corporate phone number. The phone number is not activated yet. I invested in a Obahai VOIP device to go along with my Ooma phone base station to get things hooked up.
I have added 300 images from DepositPhotos.com lifetime plan that will be used to give the websites a more professional look. I used one of the images already for the blog already, but the images will be used to dress the websites up with a more professional look.
Thanks for all the people buying the Yasha Ahayah Scriptures enabling me to help build this site, with my own extra income also going into building this base.
Found a $7CAD a month home phone!
I found a phone with unlimited calling in Canada for $7 a month! Its on sale for Black Friday $50 off!
If you live in the USA, then Walmart.com also has one with free calling in the USA. Works out to $89CAD shipping included. Thats a quick way to save money. I rarely carry my cell phone with me, so I’m going to cancel it and save the money instead.
With the end times fast approaching, having a phone that does not spy on you and track your every movement is important. I don’t need a mobile phone, I’m going “Old School” and saving the extra money by cancelling my mobile contract! No more being a debt slave! After initial investment, the money will flow into my piggy bank! Phone spying on you! Bible.
Saving serious money on entertainment!
We all like to spend money on entertainment, but the costs can really add up.
Proverbs 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
So many people spend their last dime of their paycheque on entertainment. Going to a movie costs a lot. Paying for Netflix costs $14CAD a month and a standard cable TV package costs and cable TV costs $59CAD to $83CAD a month where I live. That is $73 a month, month after month! That doesn’t even cover the price of a pizza! I figured out a way to reduce that to $5.50CAD a month!
Well I have found a way to reduce that. It involved some upfront investments, but with time they will payoff quickly. I made some investment mistakes along the way which I’m not going to disclose, but I will let you know what I have found which works.
I have internet, I need it for my websites and spreading the word. With a high speed internet connection you can get an android TV box for $44.59CAD.
I find that using an android keyboard helps make things easier. This one works great for navigation and entering passwords. Not required, but this one is rechargeable!
Streaming content is NOT illegal, but its a good idea to use a VPN. I found lifetime packages for cheap and Ivacy VPN$39.99USD lifetime with Honey coupon using google chrome its reduced to $24USD, thats an awesome price! FastestVPN (2 devices) is $15USD with Honey.com coupon is only $10.50. You can buy the VPN here;
Thats a one time charge, so its a good investment. Now for your cable package I recommend itvRus
SPECIAL #3 – $50 Bundle DEAL
iTV6 + VOD Combo
BEST ON THE WEB PRICING !!
$50 For 12 Months
$50USD is $65.63CAD for a whole year of TV, thousands of channels! Much better then paying $60 or more a month for cable! The TV works quite well. Some days its choppy, but for $5.50CAD cents a month. That gets you TV and movies. I live in a rural area though and my high speed does not stream movies that well, they buffer! Even after trying out the fastest internet connection. I have found a way to use a lite speed internet and still watch and stream movies well. If your in that boat then get Transfercloud Lifetime package from stacksocial for $79USD ($63.20USD) after honey discount. With that you can download movies to the cloud, right click on them and stream them using VLC player. Advanced open file-> network, then paste URL of downloaded movie from the cloud. I find this works best on my desktop computer for watching movies. $63.20USD is cheap to get lifetime streaming of movies, which you delete after watching the stream. Cost per month after investment for watching movies ZERO! After your done buying the lifetime subscriptions and hardware, for only $5.50CAD a month you can have everything (Just have to pay extra for your cable bill). Buy some popcorn and pop and you have everything on a shoe string budget. Each month that goes by you have nothing to spend money on. You can save and get out of debt! I liked this so much I bought a second android TV box for my art studio, so I have entertainment while I paint!
Thanksgiving in the bible?
Each year I get asked about Thanksgiving and whether it too is a pagan holiday like so many others.
Thanksgiving is the oldest national holiday in the United States. However, it’s observation is not a continuous presence in American history. While the celebration of Thanksgiving predates even the founding of the nation, it was proclaimed by George Washington, then ignored by Thomas Jefferson. From then on, it was sporadically observed until Abraham Lincoln, who once again introduced a National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving to the United States.
Indeed, it was Lincoln who set the day as the last Thursday in November. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt changed the day between 1939 and 1941, which was highly controversial. The days were called “Franksgiving.” Roosevelt changed the date because retailers communicated to him through the Retail Dry Goods Association and the Secretary of Commerce, that the late date of Thanksgiving that year (the last day of November) might negatively impact retail sales. It was considered bad form to put up Christmas decorations or put on Christmas sales before Thanksgiving.
If only we still lived in such times.
In 1942, Congress set Thanksgiving as the fourth Thursday of the month, and here it has stood since then.
The Early Days of Thanksgiving
Harvest feasts date back centuries, with the earliest “thanksgiving” celebrations in the New World dating to the 16th Century with the French and the Spanish. The Commonwealth of Virginia had regular celebrations of this type dating back to 1607. The first permanent settlement, Jamestown, Virginia, had a thanksgiving celebration in the year of its founding, 1610.
Of course, anytime someone says “Thanksgiving,” one immediately thinks of the Pilgrims. “Thanksgiving” as we know it is generally dated back to when the Pilgrims first celebrated it in 1621. This was in response to a successful harvest, however, it was not the first of a consistent celebration. The Pilgrims celebrated this only sporadically.
No one is entirely sure when the Thanksgiving celebration took place. There was a three-day celebration following their harvest, sometime between September 21 and November 11, with the Feast of Michaelmas (September 29) being the most likely date. We do, however, know that all 50 surviving Mayflower passengers were there, as well as 90 Native Americans. The feast was cooked primarily by four women, all of whom were on the Mayflower. Two years later, in 1623, following another boat of colonists arriving, the first civil (not religious) Thanksgiving took place in July.
The Revolution to the Civil War
The day of national Thanksgiving jumped around until the founding of the nation. During the late Colonial period, the Continental Congress merely recommended the day be celebrated by the various colonies. Samuel Adams drafted the first national proclamation, issued in 1777 – something to remember when you tip back one of his beers while watching the game. Revolutionary Commander General George Washington set the date in December of that year to celebrate early revolutionary victories.
In 1789, President George Washington would proclaim November 26, 1789, to be a National Day of Prayer and Thanksgiving. This day also provides the roots for America’s National Day of Prayer. In 1795, Thanksgiving was celebrated, again by presidential proclamation, on February 19. President John Adams continued the tradition in 1798 and 1799. The tradition was undone by deist and skeptic President Thomas Jefferson. President James Madison revived the tradition in 1814, but it remained sporadic until the Civil War. Many governors proclaimed celebrations statewide.
In November 1863, however, President Lincoln made the celebration national again. He was inspired by an editorial series written by “Mary Had a Little Lamb” author Sarah Josepha Hale. Secretary of State William H. Seward wrote the proclamation. During this period, traditions were regional and some of the food is decidedly not what we would consider to be traditional Thanksgiving fare today (pigeon pie, for example).
Franksgiving is one of those things like the court-packing plan that made FDR’s opponents squeal with laughter. FDR’s moving of the date of Thanksgiving caused his opponent in the previous election, Alf Landon, to compare him to Hitler. James Frasier, chairman of the Plymouth, Massachusetts board of selectmen heartily disapproved of the change.
The change caused a number of problems, not least of all holiday travel plans. Football teams around the nation played before empty stadiums because they couldn’t change their schedule. Many games were cancelled. In what is a familiar scenario to anyone who has followed 21st-century politics, Democrats narrowly supported Franksgiving (52 to 48), Republicans widely despised it (79 to 21) and most of America didn’t like it (62 to 38).
All told, 23 states and the District of Columbia recognized the new date, while 22 preferred the traditional date. The remaining three (Colorado, Texas and Mississippi) went with both dates, meaning there was plenty of time off for everyone. In 1940, 32 states and the nation’s capital went with Franksgiving, while the remaining 16 opted for what was called “Republican Thanksgiving.”
A report from the Department of Commerce issued in 1941, found that there was no difference in retail sales due to the day of the month. Indeed, barely more than a third of all retailers even observed Franksgiving. What’s more, only two out of every seven Thanksgivings would fall on a fifth Thursday rather than a fourth. Still, a joint resolution of Congress, signed into law by President Roosevelt, permanently moved the date to the fourth Thursday, where it has stood ever since. Most states concurred, and while revelry was on the back burner thanks to the war, Thanksgiving in its final form took root by 1945.
If you ever find yourself watching the Merrie Melodies cartoon Holiday Highlights, you’ll notice a reference to two different Thanksgivings – one for Republicans and one for Democrats – that will now make sense to you.
Texas was the last state to observe the traditional “last Thursday” Thanksgiving in 1956.
While it has its roots in European harvest festivals, there is perhaps no more quintessentially American holiday than Thanksgiving. Americans eat more food this day than they will any other day of the year, including the Fourth of July and Christmas Day. Unsurprisingly, there are people who think that the celebration of Thanksgiving is shameful and should be abandoned.
Both liberal college professors and some Native American activists believe the traditional story of Thanksgiving has been whitewashed by conquerors. They believe in replacing the day with a National Day of Atonement and fasting. Other prominent Native Americans such as Tim Giago, who founded the Native American Journalists Organization, believe that the celebration of Thanksgiving is a synthesis of both European and Native American traditions and is, as such, uniquely American.
The rest of us, however, will enjoy stuffing ourselves with turkey, slipping into a tryptophan coma, and waking up just in time to catch the big game or the parade. Real Americans, as it turns out, would much rather enjoy a day off than complain.
Thanksgiving: The Forgotten History of America’s Thanksgiving and What It Commemorates originally appeared in the Resistance Library at Ammo.com.
If you like this knowledge of Ahayah (The Father) and Yasha (The Son), please consider a donation using the PayPal button. A lot of years of research has gone into bringing out His Holy Word. I currently pay 1 cents per click on a banner ad and hosting fees, about $100USD a month maximum.
There are plenty more terms in the scriptures that are PAGAN (SATANIC) which you use everyday.
Reading CLEAN SCRIPTURES will help train you to follow the REAL CREATOR & HIS wishes!
- AHAYAH is the real name of the Father mentioned only once in Exodus 3:14 (The Great "I AM that I AM" in original Paleo Hebrew
- AMEN used at end of prayers is invoking the Egyptian god Amen Ra!
- Aleph and Tav is like when the Messiah calls himself the Alpha and Omega, He is the "beginning and the end". There is thousands of hidden instances of the Messiah (Saviour) found in the Old Testament. They are restored in the YASAT edition
- The name Jehovah for the Father is actually Baali, a false satanic God. Find out why here! The scriptures in the Yasha Ahayah Bible have been cleaned up so that you don't invoke Satan and are more likely to have your prayers answered.
- Many bibles like the NIV etc. are corrupted. Only one line of Bibles has the preserved WORD of the Father and Son. Find out why.
- The scriptures teach about "Vain Traditions of Men" (Matthew 15:9), Holidays that people follow which are Satanic and pagan in nature. These scriptures point out which are the proper ones to follow and the dates and times.
- Many people don't know this, but the term Christian and Christ is actually PAGAN! Find out why here! Messianic and Messiah are the proper term which is used throughout these scriptures.
- Was the Saviour (Messiah) actually born on Christmas December 25th? No, Its actually the Pagan God Tammuz who was born on that day. Find out more about all the Pagan and Satanic holidays which happen in December 25th.
- It is not well known but "Church" is also pagan in origin. The Father and SON does not live in Temples built by human hands Acts 17:24. The proper term used in these scriptures is "Assembly".
- While the Saviour (Messiah) was actually hung on a cross, it is the murder weapon and we should not be worshipping the idol image. Many other Holy Name Scriptures believe wrongly that He was hung on a Stake or a Gallow, but the proof is found here on this link.
- Why do Christians celebrate pagan holidays like Easter? Which was originally a pagan sex and fertility festival. Find out the proper term and holiday these scriptures use.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "EL" for God. Find out why "EL" is pagan and Satanic here.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "EL Elyon" for God. Find out why "EL Elyon" is pagan and Satanic here and why Ishi-Elyon and Ahla Elyon is used instead.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "Eloah" for God. Find out why "Eloah" is pagan and Satanic here.
- Your "Bible" is filled with the term "Elohim" for God. Elohim by definition means DEMON, for proof head here. The second edition uses Ahlahayam which is the Paleo Hebrew equivalent and proper term. Start reading "CLEAN WORD" today!
- Many "Bibles" show the Exodus route to Mount Sinai in Egypt, but that is wrong! Find out the real location here.
- Many "Bibles" have Holy Ghost which is a Pagan Term. Find out here the proper terms used in the scriptures.
- Many "Bibles" are filled with thousands and thousands of the term "GOD". It is the name for SATAN! Find out here the proper terms used in the scriptures.
- Grove or Asherah Pole is a pagan worship. The KJV is missing Asherah pole.
- Ishi found in Hosea 2:16 is NOT pagan, but in Paleo Hebrew means Ah-Yasha. The Father and the SON have the SAME NAME fulfilling John 5:43!
- I know this will surprise you, but Jesus is a PAGAN term for the "HORSE" and likely means the Mark of the Beast!
- JEHOVAH name was invented by a MAN in 1270CE, find out here. The Fathers real name is AHAYAH and is restored in the Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures
- Law in the Bible is a pagan term. Most people think when they hear the word law, they tend to think of todays courts and various laws, like speeding tickets, common law and civil laws, but the Bible meant the law was the first 5 books (Starting with Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) called the Torah
- Lord in the Bible is a pagan term and stands for Baal as in Baalzebub. Many Bibles are filled with the term "Lord", but you are really praying to SATAN!
- Many "Bibles" have "Mary", but the SON's real mother was Maryam and it is restored in here!
- Almost every "Bible" has Old Testament and New Testament, but those divisions were made by man. The New Testament has 1050 laws which explain the Old Testaments 613 Torah Laws. The same man who invented Trinity, made the Bible divisions and his name is exposed in here!
- Once Saved Always Saved (OSAS) is a false doctrine and is explained here.
- Saturday is the true day of worship and rest, NOT Sunday and it is explained and proved in here.
- The laws of the Old Testament is called the Torah. The name "Torah Law" is restored in these scriptures.
- Churches preach and teach that you need to accept TRINITY to be saved, but is not found in the scriptures, it was invented by a man and his name is exposed here! The true word is echad and means ONE Deuteronomy 6:4
- URIM and the THUMMIM (Aleph and Tav) את contains the same saying as the Messiah, joining the New Testament to the Old Testament.
- WISDOM IS THE HOLY SPIRIT SOPHIA?
- YAH or JAH is a Pagan term of "My Baal" or an Egyptian moon God. Check Psalms 68:4 of your Bible to see if it is corrupted!
- Yasha is the true name of the Messiah and means Saviour in Hebrew. Documented proof that the oldest Bibles contained His Holy Name within the nomina sacra
- Yeshua or Yeshu are NOT the name of the Saviour and proof is found here!
- YHWH YAHWEH יהוה Tetragrammaton is NOT the name of the FATHER and proof is found here!
- Many churches preach that the RAPTURE will save Christians, but that doctrine is NOT scriptural. Proof here!
- SACRED NAME OF GOD? or BLASPHEMY?
- What are you required to put on your door and fencepost for ALL GENERATIONS? Sacred text found in the Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures
Only the YASHA AHAYAH SCRIPTURES fixes all the pagan idols and false GODS, so that you follow and worship the REAL CREATOR & HIS wishes!
I notice you have been reading here for a while. Why not pick up the truth for an amazing price?
Deal won't last long!
Price: $20 Special Price $5